You’ll Never want to leave “Curtis Cottage” is luxury set in secluded gardens that nestle into the rainforest at the famous “Curtis Falls”. Self contained A/C Luxury, Large BBQ. Car port. Easy wheel chair access. No steps. This very comfy cottage is only a few minutes stroll away from cafes, restaurants and “Gallery Walk” with all its arts, crafts, gifts and brewery.
“Curtis Cottage” is located on the grounds of “Curtis Falls Apartment“, offering a high standard of accommodation and service. Your cottage is secluded and private, but still within a short stroll of the retreat; boasted as one of the most central locations on the mountain; and within 5 to 10 min of excellent restaurants.
- Very central yet secluded location, folding into the Rainforest at Curtis Falls National Park.
- LCDTV, DVD, Inverter A/C, tea/coffee, fridge, microwave, ironing board.
- Indulge in our exceptional purpose built HYDRO-THERAPY BODY SPA, (Hot Hydro Massage Therapy, for use by guests only. Between 8am and 5pm).
- A short walk to most attractions, only 0.7 km by boardwalk to the main Tourist Strip.
- Easy access to Theme Parks and the Gold Coast.
- Take a night tour of our famous Curtis Falls green GLOWWORMS.
- 3 fine restaurants within a short walk.
“Curtis Cottage” boasts one of the best central locations on the mountain, in secluded gardens, close to shops, restaurants and the popular tourist strip “Gallery Walk”. A great place to relax and refresh.
Only the very top of Tamborine Mountain has a 3ºC to 5ºC cooler temperature difference all year round (click HERE to check the weather on Tamborine Mountain!). Pleasant in summer, and in the cooler winter indulge around a log fire in the guest lounge of the retreat.
REVIEWS FROM OUR GUESTS:
- Brilliant, couldn’t have been any better. Host’s were so lovely and the great central Location. You could walk most anywhere – e.g. Gallery Walk, Curtis Falls. Look forward to staying at the Cottage again in the future. Tammie Aug 2020
- Great relaxing weekend! Excellent location, with just a short walk from the cottage to Curtis Falls. A lovely comfortable cottage, beautiful surrounds and very private. Richard was great sharing his knowledge of the local restaurants and cafes. We really enjoyed our stay. Maria Oct 2020